Monday, January 24, 2011

January 7

Cardigan: NY&Co
Sweater: F21
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
(Outfit was about 55 bucks) 

(When I actually started cleaning, I cleaned in those shoes.)
Well it is one day before I have a party and 2 days before a second party and my house is a mess and I haven't started cleaning. Then I started cleaning and made it worse.  I'm good at this game.
Instead of cleaning, I scanned old pictures and played with Poly.  (Poly held space bar at some point and marked about 300 blogs read in my google reader.)
I also watched TV while Poly slept on me.
We took some family pictures. They didn't turn out too well, but I like them.

Now I did go to a few stores buying food for my parties so I wasn't totally unproductive.

We ended the evening watching Inception.

No comments:

Post a Comment