Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 for 30 Winter Edition: Day 17: February 19

Cami: Express
Cardigan: Target
Pants: Indi
Boots: Steve Madden via VS
Necklace: Walmart

The length of cardigans compared to the length of camisoles never works out right. I never notice an issue on anyone else so either they know how to work them right or it is just something I don't notice.

Dave took my daily pictures.  My heels kept sinking into the lawn.

Dave likes to store stuff in Poly's bed. I complain every time I see it and move the stuff onto his desk. Maybe he will learn one of these days.
We mounted the TV in Dave's office.  We even went and bought a conduit thing to hide the cords.
I had a specific request to store the cable box on top of that little shelf. That's Poly's favorite place to sleep in his room so I wouldn't let him put it somewhere that she couldn't sleep on it.
Poly is always so cute while we watch TV.
I used the exercise bike for 30 minutes.  30 minutes is better than nothing but worse than the long run I should have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment