Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 for 30 Winter Edition: Day 3 (February 3)

Sweater and Pants: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: F21

These are the pants that used to be too big.
My outfits are going downhill.

I was going to wear my boots under these pants but they looked way too short then. These shoes only made the pants look a little short. The snow depth helped them not look so short in these pictures and also I choose the best angles so they didn't look short.
I got compliments on my necklace today.
I also confessed that I use the Stampin' Up Color Coach to match my clothes.

I'm too old. I can't handle socializing 4 evenings in a row. I'm dead tired.
I demonstrated for another Stampin' Up party tonight. Two people cancelled today but I think it was actually less stressful without everyone.  I sold a lot of my retired stuff at a discount. Go me.  I also had a few orders placed. Of course the time people make their orders on the spot is the time that I don't bring paper order forms with me. People usually use the excel file order form I have. We all like that it adds for us.

I ran 3 miles on the treadmill today. I went right after I ate lunch.  Not the best time but I didn't want to go 4 days in a row without exercising.  I need to lift tomorrow or next week I'll be really sore when I go back.

4 comments:

  1. Can I just say how BRILLIANT an idea it is to use the color coach to match?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it often, but it only works if my clothes are the colors of the stuff on the color coach and color wheel that i have.

    My tan, gray, greenish skirt is not a color shown anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that green color! It looks so pretty on you and the necklace goes so well with it. Cute blog! :) :)
    -kiki
    anewoutfitaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiki, thanks. I was actually indecisive if I should have even worn the necklace. Now I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete