Saturday, February 5, 2011

30 for 30 Winter Edition: Day 5 (February 5)

This is a similar outfit to Day 1 but a cardigan instead of a sweater and I wore fishnet tights over my tights.

I'm not sure how I feel about layering tights.  Also my zipper on my right boot kept getting caught on the tights on my left leg.
This morning I ran 10 miles with Christina at North Park. I'll have a separate post with those details because I sure got a lot of details.  After I got home, I showered while Dave made some stir fry.
I was purely exhausted so I rested on the couch while we watched the rest of American Idol.  My hands were cold and my afghan was too far away so I used the terrible towels.
I got up because it was time to leave and Poly just looked too cute that I had to take her picture. Look at those crossed paws.

We did some car shopping today. We went to Outback where I left my leftovers right on the table. I'm sad about that. I probably ate 2 oz of my steak. I just got too full because we had an appetizer.
Then Dave and I watched a movie. I should be planning for my SU class. I have 5 of 12 cards ready. I do not have the box ready at all to make.   Tomorrow people will be coming around 6 and I have to shop and make food prior to that. I also need to fit in exercising.  I don't know how it will all get done.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this outfit before and I love it now. The cardigan is great and I really like the layered tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I switched up the outfit a little. Glad you still like it.

    I thought layering muted the bright tights but wasn't sure how fishnet tights looked.

    ReplyDelete