Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 for 30 Winter Edition: Day 8 (February 8) - Poly Overload

Shirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: NY&Co.
Pants: VS
Boots: Famous Footwear

This is the first time I wore my black boots under pants. It was kind of nice. Also when I sat then my sock didn't show. My Nickels shoes look like they are boots but then when I sit you see my sock
I was trying to explain to Dave how to cut the pineapple the way I did Sunday and he kept trying to tell me doing it his way was the same thing. We got to drawing on the board to prove our points.

I only had one meeting in Building 3. It was nice to just have to walk over once. But it wasn't nice to have to walk over at all.

We went to On The Border for dinner. Then came home and we watched TV.
After we watched TV, I went to go exercise, but the TV wouldn't work right so I went downstairs to watch TV.  I couldn't use the exercise bike without the TV. But then it was 11pm and I thought I should go to sleep. I did not. I watched more episodes of TV.  In total I watched 2 episodes of Gossip Girl, 2 episodes of 90210, 2 episodes of One Tree Hill, and 3 episodes of Hellcats. It was 4am when it was bedtime. oops.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I would've been waking up in 30 minutes. You need to get more sleep than that, lady!

    I love those trousers on you, the cut is so flattering and the cardigan is really pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE YOUR ARGYLE!
    And the pineapple drawing makes me want to laugh extremely obnoxiously, because husband and I would totally have this same exact discussion, only he'd be the perfect pineapple cutter and I'd be ruining the entire piece of fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha - I cracked up at your diagrams.

    Makes me want to implement whiteboard-arguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Callie, we actually had more diagrams but the white board is small so we had to erase to write more.
    The diagrams really proved my point better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberly, Thanks.

    That was the first time I cut pineapple. I don't think my husband ever has. Neither of us were experts. Also Dave doesn't even like pineapple (or so he says but he sure ate a lot of mine). So he didn't have much to compare it to. I did tell him he probably liked mine because it wasn't huge chunks and it was sliced thinner so probably better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa,
    Thanks. Those awesome fitting pants practically cause me to not wear my other 20 pairs of pants. My red ones are like these gray ones bit a tiny bit tight now so I didn't put them in the 30 for 30

    I do need more sleep than that. I'd say twice a year I stay up too late like that. I don't even know how I'm still up and now wide awake. I should have napped at 6pm when I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete