Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

12:04:23 AM - @mikecherepko I used to save people's profiles (only certain people's) but I lost that file in the lack of hard drive backup in college.
07:10:52 AM - I'm tired
08:40:15 AM - @tcassino my husband made it home in 2 hours.
08:40:37 AM - the heat is broken in my area again today but the normal guy is out. I don't know if that means we won't get heat or what.
08:40:58 AM - luckily i wore knee high boots with knee high socks with pants. plus layers on top. And I still have my scarf and coat on.
09:04:07 AM - well the hat went on. my forehead could feel the cold air
11:04:14 AM - my ankle keeps bothering me. I feel like it needs a brace for some extra support. I wonder what I did to it.
11:19:06 AM - Lack of pictures is no good. Makes me sad. Just remembered our huge group who ran the great race and then how the girl failed at the pic
01:44:40 PM - Snow was falling at work to the sidewalk in front of the door. Not as bad as this though: http://bit.ly/eO9kCr
02:19:04 PM - What is FebGTD?RT @FatGirlvsWorld: I wish #FebGTD weren't a short month. I could use those extra days to reach my goal. 42 more miles. Gah.
04:28:43 PM - who knew the sun could give me such a headache and could start an eye twitch.
05:31:00 PM - Don't try to shovel without putting snow boots on. I skid down the driveway 5 ft and took 20 min to get back up.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment