Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 13 - Green (3.29.11)

I went with my bone shoes since I need replacement brown shoes.
I chose this necklace without consulting my color wheel.
I never wore this combination before. I hate it.  I guess I mainly hate it because the shirt is so tight compared to the loose pants. You can see the outline of my pants through the shirt. You can also see my ribs poking out through the shirt. Also the sleeves are way too short. I pulled them down for the pictures. 

I had an outfit picked out in my head to wear. I wasn't sure if it matched. In the morning, I consulted my pictures from what Brie helped me match. Looking for that, I realized I wore the exact outfit before. My memory is bad. Therefore I chose a new shirt. Then after all that, I couldn't find the skirt so then I went with pants.

I started my morning heading to the gym to run before work. I mean I lifted Monday night and didn't shower so why not get a second workout in before a shower. Two workouts before a shower is like a win.  Zero workouts before a shower is a wasted shower and I hate them.

I worked.  It was too cold and work and my feet were numb.  I sold raffle tickets at lunch through NA-YGN. People could win an iPad2 and the money all goes to the Red Cross to support Japan.  I worked late.   I did take a break from work to go for a 20 minute walk with Dave. I didn't read twitter at all at work.

I spent a half hour reading twitter in bed to try to catch up on reading tweets. Reading twitter in bed is a new routine. The only thing is if people post links then I don't check them out because I'm too tired to read that much. I wish emailing twitter links would work then maybe I could check them out later.
After Dave's shower, Poly went in, so Dave closed the door.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about getting two workouts in before showering! Even if you don't like the shirt with those pants, the green looks nice on you. But it's always such a drag seeing the photos and realizing you don't like the outfit very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie I'm glad someone else knows what I'm talking about with these showers. My husband thinks I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete