Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 21: February 24

Cardigan: B. Moss, Skirt: NY&Co, Boots:Steve Madden through VS, Tights: We Love Colors, Cami: Express, Necklace: Kohl's.

I think pantyhose would have been better for this outfit or maybe to have a darker blue necklace.

What would you have done to improve this outfit?


This is the outfit that I picked out in the dark that I tweeted about.  I ended up not going to the gym because if I was to run a 10 mile race on the weekend I should have 2 rest days plus I shouldn't lift for the first time in 10 days or I would be sore.
All of my pictures turned out like crap. Look at the picture above and see how the camera focused on the house across the street and how I'm all blurry.  This is why sometimes a remote is not the best thing.  My remote will focus but when you hit the button, it focuses on whatever it feels like.

My day at work was spent mainly dealing with computer problems.  When I finally left work, I picked up Pizza Hut on the way home.
I was hungry and kind of ate some on the way home. I love this new dippers pizza (or whatever it is called. I couldn't even find it on Pizza Hut site just now.) Who knew knew if you removed all sauce from pizza that it would make it wonderful. I did not use any of those cups of sauce.

I didn't actually leave work until 7:30 so by the time I ate it was practically bedtime. I did watch some TV though.

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit - I think the tights work out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots and tights. Probably would've thrown a darker trench coat over the whole thing :)

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, I think maybe I'm still scared of tights a little so I assume a combination without tights would be better. I don't know though. Only like 2 people in all of my work wear tights and never colorful ones so I get scared.

    Yasmeen, I wear a peacoat and don't have a trench coat but also all through the work day I can't wear a coat which is why I rarely take a picture of me in a coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks better than what I could do in the dark!
    I need some of your running inspiration. I'm doing my first 10K in a few weeks. I have no idea why...I'm a terrible runner!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, picking out clothes in the dark isn't so bad if you've worn the combination before.

    I need running inspiration myself.
    My main inspiration is talking to people about running and documenting all my running. For longer runs running with someone is the best because I quit my runs early otherwise.

    10k is a good distance. Are you up to 6 miles now for your long run? keep me posted how the race goes.

    ReplyDelete