Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 23 - February 28 + Exec Team building

To work:
Shoes: JCP, Skirt: F21, Tank: Old Navy, Cardigan: Express, Necklace: Lia Sophia, Earrings: Kohl's

The stripes in the tank top were awkward with the cardigan. The fabric bunched in odd ways. But overall I was pleased with how it turned out.
After work we had a team building for NA-YGN.  The restaurant allowed smoking so I wore clothes that I could throw in the wash and not have to worry about how many days until I do laundry again. I wore shoes, shirt, and jeans not on the 30 for 30.
Shoes: Nickles via Famous Footwear, Jeans: Express, Sweater: F21

These pictures make me look a lot fatter than the pictures a day earlier made me look.

I wore my hair up because it is entirely too long and I cannot stand it.  I hate wearing my hair up but can't stand the length. In November, I thought it was time for a haircut and I still haven't cut it.

Now PA has some laws about smoking in restaurants but there are exceptions to this law. I very much LOVE no smoking in restaurants and couldn't believe we ended up planning the event at a place that allowed smoking. Do restaurants allow smoking/have smoking sections in your area?  How do you feel about the smoking? 

Now I thought the smoking wasn't nearly as bad as I thought but then I realized my eyes burned from it so I guess it was way worse than I thought. I did not get a headache from it, but I usually do.  I got home at 11pm and still had to shower because I smelled like smoke so bad.  It was more noticeable once I got out of the car. I had the vent on while driving so didn't really notice it.

Besides the smoking the team building was good. Most of the new people could make it. We had over half there. The original date should have been the week before but the snow foiled those plans.

I was going to go to the gym Tuesday morning but with a late night Monday shower I didn't want to have to shower so close together so I did not go to Body Pump

I worked all day and left just in time to drive home to change clothes and then leave again. Poly was so cute during the short time that I was home. I was very sad about this. She must have known I was in a rush. I told Dave to hurry home from work. He was at work late... very late for him.
In the morning Poly hogged the bed. I'm glad I keep a camera on my nightstand.

No comments:

Post a Comment