Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 26 - March 3

Well I finally wore the dress as part of the rotation and it reminded me how much I liked it. I can't believe I waited so long. Do you ever have some article of clothing that you rarely wear but when you do, you realize how much you really love it?

Boots: Famous Footwear, Tights & Socks: Target, Dress: Kohls, Cardigan: Express, Necklace: Sears

My work day was busy. I went to Waltz Mill for the NA-YGN meeting. We actually got to refinance. We started trying in June but Dave's loans kept messing up with the credit score and saying the loans were in dispute. It took a lot to get that taken care of.
I had too much to do at home and too little time. At 11PM I did start planning for the Stampin' Up class I was having the following day. Usually if I am not fully prepped two days before I start really stressing out.

6 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! It fits you so well and looks great. I especially love the pop of red in your knee socks!

    http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com
    Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurelann thank you. I liked the sock thing and was hoping I pulled it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the socks too! This outfit is really cute. I love dresses - I'm so glad it's getting warm again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissy, we are getting hit with a snow storm tonight/tomorrow here. boo hiss :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the dress so much. I have lots of things that look pretty on hangers, but I'm not sure how to style them. Then, when I wear them, I think the same thing... WHY did I wait so long?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly, thanks. I'm glad I'm not the only one that ignores things and then loves them and can't figure out why I didn't wear them.

    I also have things I constantly wear and hate.

    ReplyDelete