Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 27-March 7

Day 27 and Day 27.5
I wore the cardigan most of the day but not the entire day. 
Boots: Famous Footwear
Pants: VS
Shirt: Loft
Cardigan: NY&Co
Earrings: Kohl's

Look at that side profile shot above. My back is a little curved. My waist goes way in. I wonder how normal this is. I wish cardigans gave more shape. When they just hang, they just hang and I don't so much. 

I really like these pants on me. I think these are the main reason I stopped wearing about 10 pairs of my pants. They don't look as nice so why wear them?  Do you have pants, shirts, or skirts that you like how they look on you so much that you stopped wearing other things you own?
I went to a work meeting and clearly messed up.. I had to turn around.  I still wasn't late though. 

I worked, ran on the treadmill, ate, watched TV.  That's pretty much my standard day. Except this time while watching TV, I worked. I went through work emails. I handled a ton. I got 102 unread emails down to 0. I also handled a lot of flagged emails.  It did take me 2 hours to get through 45 minutes worth of TV. I paused the show when what I was doing required more though. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my Tri blog! I agree with you that the gym should have offered alternatives for people who shouldn't loose 8%. Personally, 8% is doable and would be healthy for me. I sat down to calculate the loss per week to make sure that wouldn't hit the unhealthy range. I'm gonna do a long post in a couple days about it. Be sure to check back. I'm excited to start reading your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple is a really great color on you!

    I'm impressed by your ability to get so much work done. I hope I can power through some work like that tomorrow!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I don't even think I Get that much done. I feel like I'm just as busy and get as much done as the next person. I might even do less because I spend time watching TV and other people claim they don't watch nearly that much TV.

    KimbraSue - I liked your blog. I guess 8% might be doable for me. It might not even make me underweight. I'd be very borderline though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I find stuff that fits well, I wear it constantly and shun everything else. I hate being uncomfortable, so if I can find something that looks okay and isn't super uncomfortable, I will wear it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brie I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that.

    ReplyDelete