Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 28 - March 8 - Everybody Everywhere Day

Since I'm still in my 30 for 30, I had to go with an accessory with polka dots and the only thing I have is tights. 
 Boots: Famous Footwear, Cardigan: B Moss, Cami: Express, Skirt: F21,
Tights: Target, Necklace: Lia Sophia
I did a little jumping for the Everybody Everywhere day.
Jumping is hard work to time the picture properly. It is also hard work to not make the weirdest facial express. It also messes up your shirt so it is too high on your body.

Now to get this post up I had to upload my pictures at home this morning, crop them at home, make the collage at home. Therefore, I got to work a good 30 minutes later than I normally do.

Don't forget to join me for Color Rotation Challenge starting March 15.

Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

Daily Update: I got to work later than normal so I had to stay later. This would greatly impact my gym schedule. I thought I could run at lunch. Well I was wrong. I had a meeting 12-1 and another one 2-3:30 (and one 2:30-3 and one 3:00-3:30).  We have core hours that end at 3:30 so I thought I could get a run in after the 3:30 meeting and go back to work.  Well the last meeting actually ended at 4:10. I was headed over to change to run and realized pilates starts at 4:30 so I should just go to that. Also it was pretty chilly outside without the sun so I wasn't sure about an outside run. I thought I had enough time to run 1 mile and then do pilates. I was wrong. I would have had about 4 minutes but people get to class early and I didn't want the spots to be gone so I just went to pilates. Then I decided to run on the treadmill after class.  I got the last treadmill. Then all these people came in looking like they wanted a treadmill. It was too much pressure for me.  I stopped at 1.5 miles (13:15). But during that time I the weather report told me to get outside today and enjoy it because there will be a wintry mix the next 3 days (out of the three day forecast). Boy was I bummed. I guess at least I got a workout in.   So my workout counting stretching and cleaning up was 50 minutes.  I then showered (and put on my outside running clothes) and went back to work. I didn't do my makeup at all. I only brushed my hair and threw it up in a hair claw. I didn't dry it one bit.  I was gone from my cube for 1:45. That meant I had to stay even later.  I did end up staying at work even later than I had to. I left at 8pm. The janitor came to me around 7:30 saying it was official that I was the last person there.

I came home and ate some dinner. I reheated my leftovers from On The Border while watching Detroit 1-8-7.  Then Dave came downstairs and we watched The Event. Then it was 9:30 and we headed to bed. I read until I fell asleep reading.

5 comments:

  1. Man, I've never been able to get the jump down on camera. I'm glad you are jumping for joy at the thought of EBEW!

    (oh and I'm not up to 6 miles yet. I'm using a training calendar and right now my long run is 4 miles...but that's a lot for me!)

    Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I was just guessing if you were up to 6 miles. But when I thought about it when I did it it was 8, 7 , 6, 5 the 4 weeks before the 10k and that was an intermediate plan. the other plan had 6, 5, 5, 4 I think.

    I never follow the plans. I'm awful. I do everything shorter than I should. Today my 3 mile run turned into pilates and 1.5 mile run.

    Man I was literally jumping for EBEW. I love it. I LOVE seeing how other people wear their stuff. Today was day 29 for me. If only I would have gotten dressed 2 days last week I would have been done and could have worn something else but I had to go with tights today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ROCK those dots Girl! :) Greetings from a fellow polka girl from EBEW!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm giving away a $500 FOLEY + CORINNA bag for my blog's Birthday! Would love to see you joining the fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to nail the jumping on camera! that's hard...believe me, i've tried, and to prove it there are waaaay more outtakes on my computer than i'd care to admit. so.
    and the color of that cardigan looks lovely on you. really, it's beautiful and fresh and all things good.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog)

    ReplyDelete