Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 30 - March 10

I thought today was my first day done with the 30 for 30 but at the last second I realized it was actually day 30.  At least I realized before it was too late. The last outfit was nowhere near as good as my first.  Now that I'm done, I can also start creating recap posts.
Pants: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Cami: Costco
Cardigan: Target
Earrings: Kohl's
I need to buy non-reinforced toe knee highs. The reinforced part never stays in my shoe. Today it was pretty bad.

There is something about this cardigan. Every time I wear it, my chest looks nonexistent.

Today I wore my brown shoes again. I have been saying they are too tight and I am right. I need new brown shoes now. I definitely can't make it through another day wearing them.

The rain today wasn't so fun.

I ran at lunch and lifted weights. I only lifted for my legs. I ran 1 mile (8:17), lifted, then ran 1 mile (8:47). The last mile was rough after all the leg lifting.  I was ready to go a little further but also kind of not. All the treadmills were full so I was bad at handling the pressure. I had stopped the treadmill and someone asked me if I was done with it. I was going to pause, drink some water, and start up again but I just told him I was done. I can't handle the pressure.
50 minutes of working out = 2 hours away from my desk today.  My triceps are sore. The only thing I did in the past few days was pilates.
I was able to incorporate a workout at lunch because Dave was telecommuting so I did not have the pressure of having to eat lunch with him or him claiming that I'm ditching him. He wants me to be at work the same hours as him even though he won't work a second over 9 hours and he knows I try to workout daily. I don't get it. But he wants to have dinner together and lunch together and still wants me to get my workouts in. It's all just too much.

I went to McD's for dinner. It sucked.  The fries were OK but I ate 1 of my 5 chicken selects and threw the rest away.

I got home to watch the rest of  The Event, House, and American Idol.

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit...the trousers are really flattering on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    These used to be too big though :( Like really huge. I have the same pants 2 sizes smaller (that I don't wear anymore) So every time I wear these I think how they used to be too big.

    ReplyDelete