Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 6 - Blue (3.20.11)

I lacked in accessories but I did wear a new belt I bought on Friday.
I tend to think I only have one pair of jeans that I wear but in reality I have about 6. The light blue ones from the other day and my Indi ones are distinct but the rest all blend together. Therefore I have no idea if these jeans will be in the mix again or not.

Dave actually wanted to do something and go somewhere Sunday. He never wants to leave the house. He wanted to go to Ikea. We had nothing that we wanted to get but we headed out. I said while we were out there I wanted to go to the mall and JoAnn Fabrics but I had him bring his Kindel so he had something to do.

We tried to eat breakfast out and failed. We ended up just eating breakfast at Ikea.Then we shopped at ikea and got bored and left without any major purchase. Then I went in JoAnn Fabrics for what felt like forever. I couldn't find what I wanted.  I bought a skirt pattern. I bought 2 things of fabric for skirts. The material on the fabric won't work with the pattern but it will work on my original skirt intentions.  I came to realize the fabric cost more than skirts cost me. The trouble is I go in a million stores and can't find print skirts or if I do, they don't fit.


After JoAnn Fabrics we headed to Johnny Carino's. I didn't know they had one. Boy was I excited. AND they have Italian Chili everyday not like the one in Monroeville.  The disappointing part was that I got full after only eating 3/4 my bowl of soup and my salad. Dave said I also had a loaf of bread too but that doesn't count. Back in my prime I ate 3 bowls of soup and 2 salads.

Then it was off to the mall. Dave and I walked around a little. He went in a few stores. He read while I went in a few more.  Nothing worked right. The last store I went in was Forever21 and I found a black and white print skirt. I already have my floral one from there but this print is different.  Print, red, pink, purple, or white knee length skirts should not be so hard to find.

On our way home we stopped at Giant Eagle. We spent $100 and didn't end up buying any food.

After we got home, I headed for my run.  Then we ate dinner and watched TV. I fell asleep on the couch.
Color Rotation:

  1. Light pick button down shirt
  2. Red Cardigan
  3. Orange Tee
  4. Yellow Loft Tee
  5. Dark Green Express Sweater
  6. Blue and Red Striped Sweater

2 comments:

  1. You look so "all American" in this outfit! I know what you mean about jeans running together, too. I grabbed the "wrong" pair this morning and was in too big a rush to change. I soon realized that I was wearing a pair I haven't been able to fit into for over a year! Woo! Great mix-up in my opinion!

    I'm full from dinner, but still drooling over that Italian chili. MmmLicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, have you ever had Italian Chili? It is wonderful yet I don't like anything individually in it. I don't liked cooked tomatoes (or tomatoes). I don't like cooked green peppers (I like raw green peppers). I don't like onions. I don't like sausage. I don't like beans. I am not a sauce fan either.

    ReplyDelete