Saturday, March 5, 2011

February 23

Yet another telecommuting day that I didn't get dressed. I even wrote about this before and how I had to snap out of it. Except I got worse and sometimes there are 2 days in the week that I don't even change out of my yoga pants.

It is far too easy to roll out of bed and head over and start booting up my computer and then brushing my teeth while it boots up. But then hours later I feel so gross that I never got dressed. The fact of not dressing even if I showered the night before makes me feel so gross. There have been times I felt so gross that I wouldn't even workout at lunch because I felt too gross to workout and then I just showered.  I think it'll be awesome and I can run or use the exercise bike at lunch and do my morning shower after but my body just doesn't go for that... yet each week I repeat the same actions as the previous weeks.

Poly was cute all day. I took a lot of pictures of her throughout the day. She slept in the corner by my door for hours. I moved the canvas grocery bag and told her to look how inviting it was. She immediately got up and then went and slept in the bag.  I guess it really was inviting.

 After work and dinner it was TV time.  Poly was cute again.
Telecommuting day should be the day I have the most time to workout and yet it continues to be another rest day. I have seriously fallen off the working out wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment