Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14

Cardigan: F21
Shirt: Express
Pants: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Sears
Jumping plus taking a picture with a timer is hard. I am going to keep trying now until I get it even though I don't even think it'll look good once I get a good one.

This morning when I was about to get dressed I thought how I don't like this cardigan because it is so long and I don't like them over my butt. Then I put on the cardigan and thought how I love it because the sleeves really are long enough. I'm torn between my love/hate relationship with this cardigan. I believe my verdict is love though because I have a major problem with sleeve length.

I did want some other color necklace besides red but I couldn't think of what color.  What color necklace would you wear?

I don't normally like my black pants but I figured I want to try to wear as much as possible in my closet and then evaluate if it should go in the Goodwill pile (or the pile for Goodwill that I'll keep around for 2 months just in case I change my mind).

I woke up pretty sore so I decided I should wear flats.  My back was sore. I wasn't sure how that was sore from running. It might have been sore from how I slept.

It was so hard to wake up today. I hate changing the clocks in the spring.  It was too dark. I was too tired.  I half sat up hitting snooze for a full hour.

My day flew by. Before I knew it, it was 6:30 PM. I meant to leave work at 5:40.

My meeting today did not go as planned. I needed to get powerpoint presentations from 3 different people for my meeting and I got them so last minute that I didn't have time to preview the information. And then the info wasn't good and I feel like we wasted everyone's time.

Then I got back to my desk and it took my computer over an hour to decide to stop hating me. It actually took over 90 minutes to start working. At least it partially worked long enough that I could look up a few people's phones numbers to call them while it was rebooting.  I was still mad about it. My laptop is really awful. I should probably talk to my manager about getting a new one before my lease is up.  My lease is up in June and you start ordering them in May so it really isn't that early.  There are a few options for what laptop to choose at work. I'm not sure what the best option is.

I got home and cooked spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner.  We also watched a lot of the news. Everything in Japan is very troubling.

Color Rotation Challenge starts tomorrow. Don't forget to join in.



Please make blogger change it so I can add multiple pictures at a time. I hate this.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pops of red in your outfit.
    So regarding the challange is there a list of people participating posted somewhere on your blog?
    Also I know thursday(3/17) is 'orange' day but since it is St. Patrick's day you think we can switch it to 'green' instead? Just seems more appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you

    Yup you can switch it for the holiday. or skip orange... just write some justification for whatever you do.

    Right now the only list is on the join me blog post http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/2011/03/color-rotation-challenge-join-me.html but tonight I'll list them in my Day 1 of the rotation post. I won't be home from work until after 7 so it'll be a little later for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jumping pictures are adorable. :)

    With red, I really like turquoise...like, a LOT. So I'd wear a turquoise necklace, or purple, or pink (I really like pink and red together too!). Or white. Or black.

    Good luck with your color rotation challenge! My brain hurts too much to participate and think about my colors this week, but I'll be cheering you on all the way!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete