Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 27 - Lounging

I woke up at 7am after about 11 hours of sleep. I immediately started blogging and updating excel files.  Around 9am, we ate cereal for breakfast and then it was back to the excel files and blogs. 
Poly decided to fight a bag. I thought for sure the bag would win based on how she was jumping and doing flips.
 But after a long battle. Poly won.
At 3pm, I ordered Pizza Hut for lunch. I missed personal pan pizzas from when I worked there. I also liked to cut my pizza into 6 instead of 4 so I ordered it that way. It was the best pizza.
We also got a real sized pizza. Dave likes toppings and I just like pepperoni. I thought I could pick them off. Well there are too many toppings. It was rough work to pick off all the sausage.  I also hate the large pizzas cut into 8 so I asked them to cut it into 12 or more. they cut it into 16. That was the best width yet. I must request that all the time.  I love skinny pieces. I tend to eat more that way because they are less annoying when you get to the pizza bones.
We also got cheesy breadsticks.
The final count was my entire personal pan pizza, 4 cheesy breadsticks, and 3 pieces of the large pizza.
What is your favorite thing from Pizza Hut?

Then we watched Parks and Recreation. There were cats in the final scene and Poly was sure interested so we rewound it twice for her.
I never got dressed. Dave and I did go for a walk at one point. I used my Garmin and the garmin won't upload for some reason. It keeps saying "uploading" but nothing happens.  It was roughly 1.2 miles in 26 minutes.  We were watching TV but we paused it to go for the walk before it got dark. Look she was watching it when Dave went to turn off the TV.  I think we are wearing off on Poly. She doesn't like to stop in the middle of episodes. Also I paused the TV at one point and she turned and looked at me. Then I unpaused it and she turned and watched the TV again. I tested this 3 times to see if I got the same results and I did.
I came to my computer and did some more using my computer. I got up to go to bed and noticed Poly was not sleeping in the hallway like she usually is. So I looked around for her and found her right behind my computer chair. She was sound asleep.

7 comments:

  1. You cannot have possible fit all of that food into your little self! I can EASILY eat all of that, but you? Man, I should start running, like.. now.

    Poly is so freaking adorable. Glad she beat that bag. Plastic bags can be extra tricky. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did fit it all in but I did ask how I fit it in and then I ate more. My stomach does expand. I used to take pictures of said expanding gut but my mom warned me years ago that I'm not supposed to do that or if I do I'm definitely not supposed to show people. I did put some on the blog before (ages ago. Where I was sitting there with my jeans unbuttoned because my gut expanded too much)

    Running is great for calorie burn and also fun.

    I recommend a BodyMedia Fit. They are expensive but awesome.

    I laughed with your comment. and smiled. "Plastic bags can be extra tricky." -- Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parks & Recreation is a very fun show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I remember those pizzas (and am now hungry for one). Didn't we used to get them for doing that "Book It" reading program thing? Even though it is allegedly gross and oily, Pizza Hut (original pan) pizza is so good.

    Yinz definitely have one of the most entertaining cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( My long comment didn't load or post.

    Adam, We watched 30 Rock tonight and it was funnier than Parks & Recreation.

    Callie, we did get personal pan pizzas from book it. They aren't gross (in my mind) but are greasy. Before we left on the night shift we had to put oil in all the pans for the next day (each pan had a lid after we put the oil it.. it was not exposed to the elements)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek. I guess I thought March 27 happened twice.

    ReplyDelete