Monday, April 25, 2011

4.17 - Kate leaves, Poly

I woke up around 5:30 with my stomach hurting again. I guess I should not have eaten dinner.  I went back to sleep and woke up for real a little before 8 and showered and greeted the house guests.  I wanted to feed them before they left but that didn't happen.
 Kate left a little bit after 9.
I went old school and took the pictures where I used to take them ... by balancing my camera on the kitchen island and standing in the entryway to the family room.
Jeans: Express
Shirt: Loft
Shoes: Famous Footwear
After everyone left, Poly just wanted to hang out with me. She stole my arm so I could only read blogs instead of type posts or type comments.
My pants weren't fitting so I just unbuttoned them while sitting at my computer. I used to do this all the time.
After a little while I rolled up the hoodie to make a pillow for Poly so I could type. But then I just returned my arm again a little later.
While at my computer I watched about 8 episodes of Shedding for the Wedding.
I ended up taking a 3 hour nap in the middle of the day.

Poly was in a super napping mode all day. I guess she didn't sleep much when we had company.
That nap ruined me. I watched TV for hours.
Poly came up on the chair beside me.
And I watched TV more.
At 4, Dave woke up to go to the bathroom and thought for sure I fell asleep watching TV. I did not. I was watching The Biggest Loser. I watched TV until 5. Then I couldn't fall asleep until 5:30.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you were sick. My dog Lucy will curl up all cute beside me too when watching tv!

    And yes, she is a bassett hound mix (maybe with a beagle, we're not sure). According to the vet, her eyes are fine, she just has 2 different colored eyes, one blue, one brown. The blue one looks mostly white in the sun and in the camera flash.

    ReplyDelete