Sunday, April 24, 2011

4.20.11

Shirt Express (2007) (I have 2 of this shirt. One was $25 and the other was $10)
Jeans: Kohl's (2006 ~$20) (only worn about 3 times including February 3, 2006)
Shoes: Famous footwear ($5)
Scarf: Relay for Life booth ($5)

I showered but I did not put on makeup.
I'm surprised how bad my ribs poke out in this shirt. I mean I've gained 8 lbs in the past year and I weigh more than 10 more than the day I bought it.  I used to have a lot more issues with my ribs than I do now. Sigh. At least the only time I left the house was to take these pictures. Also you can see my love handles. How often do ribs poke out and are love handles visible?
I slept in a little because Poly was cuddling with me.
I was using a callous remover on the bottom of my foot. This is what it resulted in. A lot of skin wanted to come off but the actual callous in the center stayed there. I put another one on and hoped it didn't get worse/painful.
Telecommuting = lots of pictures of Poly
Poly hung out beside me while I ate lunch.
Poly posed when I was about to take my daily picture.
I had 25 raviolis for dinner
I had cheese raviolis while Dave had sausage. Neither of us like the other kind. At least they are easy enough to make both kinds. We also had garlic toast.
I took pictures of my necklace with a few shirts after Kimberly and I were emailing and she made some great suggestions of what to wear with my necklace. Look how amazing that is. She suggested one thing and I thought she was nuts but then I realized I had done it before. I guess I have a bad memory.
 Poly likes to try to get to you when you are on the landing on your way downstairs.
I worked a total of 10 hours... then did non work stuff. Then I worked again.  I worked 1.5 more hours. I was on a roll with my emails. Plus I had to do some trending for someone at work who wanted it Thursday morning but I had back to back meetings so wouldn't have time to do it then. Also I couldn't do it during the day Wednesday because it needed Wednesday's data included. 

4 comments:

  1. I really like the way you styled the scarf, and I love the purple top with that necklace!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a purple dress! I am so glad Kimberly suggested it. I'd take more suggestions. Just look at my calendar site and let me know how to remix things I already have.

    Thanks about the scarf. I've been doing them more lately because of the temperature and not layering as much and then feel like my outfits are boring. My brother kept making fun of the scarf I wore on 4/22.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wondered if callus removers were for the birds. Doesn't look like they're so good for feet. #goodoooooooooolsandpaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Callie, they should be called remove the skin around your callous but not your callous removers.

    After I put the 2nd one on it loosened the skin for the callous and I just tore at it and had a big hunk of skin missing. the bigger circle shown here was already grown back or more normal.

    ReplyDelete