Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 12, 2011

Shirt: NY&Co. - February 2010 (I sewed the hips on this shirt.)
Cami: Express - 2009
Pants: VS - January 2009
Shoes: Famous Footwear - $8.50 - April 2011
Necklace: Lia Sophia

I went to Body Pump for the first time in ages. I went before work so I had to pack my clothes and take them with me. In the shower, I realized I left my button-down shirt in the car. At least I had the cami. I put my hoodie on over the cami and headed to the car. I drove over to building 4 and parked in a spot that people didn't see in my car and then I put it on.

The front and sides of this shirt are awesome but my torso is too short so then it bunches up when it hits my butt. Or my butt is too large so it sticks out.  Still it looks better than the before picture.  I realized a lot of my outfits look awful from the back but I just don't know it so I've started taking pictures so I can see what they look like and perhaps alter the outfit the next time (like I've belted a cardigan the next time I wore it).  Do you ever notice something you like or dislike about an outfit after you look at the outfit photos days later?
I can't leave Poly out of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment