Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 15 - Blazer

 All things are multiple years old except the belt and shoes are a few months old.
Note top left picture = me in a parking garage. The wind was blowing the camera so I didn't chance any more pictures.
I cant think of a single thing that didn't work. I did forget to put on earrings but that was fine too.
I wish the shirt was a little longer. Mainly in the arm pit region. That's what I get for buying petite.
I need to incorporate this blazer more into my work attire. I think I only ever wear it with these jeans except maybe once or twice. I bought this blazer when they were on sale at the end of the season. They only had 2. They also only had 2 skirts. The sizes weren't anywhere near each other so I don't have the full suit to this.

I have liked the casual blazer look for a few years. Now I see them all the time.
Dave had a doctor appointment downtown and since he would be getting his eyes dilated, I drove.  This was the view from the parking garage. This was taken with my point and shoot camera through the windshield.
Our neighbors are covering their back patio
I was cleaning for my guests to visit and Poly went and sat where my garbage can usually is.

I took a 2 hour nap. I did not exercise. I did mow the lawn but I do not count that as exercise. Back when we didn't have a self propelled it was exercise.

5 comments:

  1. I think you need to learn about the technology of sun glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well PB doesn't have any that don't hurt his head. But the stupid place didn't give him those big bulky ones this time. But last time they did and he still had a lot of issues so therefore the technology is not good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant because you seem to be squinting in the sun and if you had sunglasses you wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I wouldn't wear them in outfit photos because I don't like them for that. My sunglasses aren't cool enough looking. Plus glasses reflection doesn't photograph well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well then get some that are cool enough looking. summer's coming and you need cool looking sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete