Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 22 - Good Friday

Shirt & Jeans: Express (2010 both I think)
Cardigan: NY&Co. (November 2010)
Belt: Kohl's (March 2010)
Shoes: Famous Footwear (April 2011)
Necklace: Target (I tried to wear the matching earrings but for some reason I couldn't quickly get the earring in my left ear. I was going to try again later but forgot.)

These jeans were one of the many pairs in my closet. I put them on and they fit so well. I think they are my newest ones. For months I have been trying to figure out which were my favorite jeans. Now I know.  Do you ever have a favorite in your closet that you forget about for awhile?

I believe I'm getting better at belting things. Back in August, I was too scared to try to belt a cardigan.

I was picking out my clothes and just could not decide. I asked Dave what color to wear and he said orange. This cardigan is similar to orange so that's what I wore. I already had the jeans and the shirt on so I just needed to know what color to layer over it.

I put this on after I got back from PT.   I slept in until 9:30. I did KenKen in bed until it was time to get ready to go to PT.  I got there and they were so busy. They called me back late. I was already annoyed.   Then they did the prelim evaluation and all the stuff she kept testing was good. The only thing was that my IT band was "slightly tight" so who knows if PT is worth it. ugh.   I only did 2 exercises total. Which is stupid and how can I do stuff at home.  The appointment was for 11. I was leaving at 12:30. I tried to schedule appointments for next week and the following weeks since I am supposed to go twice a week. Well they were fully booked Monday and Tuesday.  It is so annoying.  So now I go to PT Wednesday at 8:15 (for a 75 min or so appointment) and then I have to be in Monroeville at 5:30 for an asthma/allergy doctor appointment.  There is no way I can get 9 hours worth of work in.

After I got home, I played on the computer. Then we headed to Ross Park Mall. I bought a pencil skirt but was in search of buying so much more. We went to California Pizza for lunch since the wait was much shorter than Cheesecake factory.

After the mall we ran home for a minute and got the references from the patio guy. We took a ride to see a few but they were all back patios and you could barely see anything from the road. We didn't want to talk to anyone so we just looked from the road.  It was also raining.   Then on our way home we went to the hot dog shop because I wanted some cheese fries.

They had 2 sizes. Individual and Family size. Well since Dave and I were sharing, we got family. Well that size has got to be for a family of 10. The picture didn't do it justice so I put my camera battery (which isn't even small) near it. Dave had a hot dog. We through away about 3/4 of those fries. Insane.

After we got home and did a bunch of stuff that I can't even remember what, I started to clean up the kitchen and I notice a pot on the stove. Dave reheated his raviolis at lunch and left the pot on the stove. All the sauce was sure dried on now.  I soaked, wiped, soaked, wiped, and left it soaking again.
We watched 500 Days of Summer. I liked that movie.  Then it was time for bed. I was asleep by 11:30. I go to sleep earlier on the weekends it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment