Friday, April 15, 2011

"Are you ready?" - See for yourself

I'm getting house guests on Saturday. An old friend from college (who was my maid of honor) and two of her friends are coming Saturday and leaving Sunday.  I'm a stop on their road trip.

Last night my mom asked me if I was ready. Here are a few pictures of my house. Do I look ready?
My craft room. The other half has a sewing machine and junk out too.
Family room entrance
Kitchen

Foyer
Foyer, steps, living room (note junk on chair)

I did clean up the floor (partially) around my exercise bike. I had 15 water bottles. 12 were empty. I really need to recycle them right away.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you sound like me! Last week, I was having a birthday party at my house and waited until the last minute to frantically clean. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I get more and more last minute each time! Glad I'm not the only last minute person.

    ReplyDelete