Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 16 - Pattern

This look is so casual that my watch looks silly. Also all my jewelry looks silly so I didn't wear any.

We went to Houlihan's for an early dinner. I love their lettuce wraps. (I don't use the peanut sauce)
We finally went grocery shopping but yet again we bought no food for meals. We are the worst. Well we bought food for one meal.  I forgot that the reason I don't wear these jeans that often is that they aren't meant to be worn while eating. My expanding gut doesn't enjoy the exact spot that the waistband hits.

It was my day off work so I spent a lot of time cleaning and doing stuff on my computer. I felt so productive but then all of a sudden it was 3:00.  I did iron for the first time in a long time. Now I can wear my khaki skirt again among other things.
Color Rotation
  1. Light pick button down shirt (2007)
  2. Red Cardigan (2010)
  3. Orange Tee (2005 or earlier)
  4. Yellow Loft Tee (2009)
  5. Dark Green Express Sweater (2010)
  6. Blue and Red Striped Sweater (2010)
  7. Purple Short Sleeve Loft Tee (2009)
  8. Black and white print skirt (2005)
  9. Pink Express Tee (2009)
  10. Red Express Sweater (2007)
  11. Orange Express Tee (2005 or earlier)
  12. Yellow Print Top (October 2010)
  13. Green VS long sleeve top
  14. Blue Express Sweater
  15. Purple Express Sweater
  16. VS Plaid

There you have it... 2/3 done

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that button up on you!
    I've only had one kind of lettuce wrap before, and it didn't look like that... I wonder what's different and what's traditional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I like it too. Still trying to figure out how to make a work appropriate outfit with it.

    That's the only lettuce wrap I had. I'm afraid to try them elsewhere. It's like tai sauce of some kind on the chicken. then the crunchy things. What was yours like?

    ReplyDelete