Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 18 - Red (4.4.11)


I went for the red pants today instead of a red shirt because of a post I saw recently. A few days ago Daphne wore a very similar outfit. She was my inspiration.  (She wore her red pants on stripes day. I wore my stripes on red day. Still the same thing.)

BTW I sure didn't know my cardigan was so see through until looking at these pictures.
So every morning I put my clothes on the bed before I get dressed. Every morning Poly sits on these clothes to stop me from getting dressed. Well today I put decoy clothes on the bed. She sat on those. I was able to get ready with a breeze. She was even sleeping on it when I left for work. Now only if my clean cardigan wasn't cat hair covered, I would have won.
I was able to leave the house 5 minutes sooner than I have been lately so I guess it worked.

Sorry the pictures look so blurry or odd; it is because the lens is completely dirty. I noticed it at the very end of today. I have been wondering why my pictures were coming out so bad.

I got a ton done at work today. Then I realized that was because I didn't have any meetings.  Then I looked at the rest of the week and I have a ton of meetings. :(
I made tuna noodle casserole. Poly cried up a storm. She wanted some so bad.
Dave made me watch Jeopardy. I don't like it because I'm too slow at thinking up answers.
We watched two episodes of Criminal Minds and now I'm blogging.  Dave has been asleep since 3 minutes into the second episode of Criminal Minds though. Poly was on my lap sleeping so I had to watch more TV.

9 comments:

  1. I love the red! I really need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We talked about this red today and now you got to see it (if you noticed I still have to post my pattern day and my print day. I was just too excited about the red)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay red pants! I just cannot get enough of red pants and seeing how other people style them. You've provided me with much inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great outfit! I love the color--the red just pops! I love that you tricked your cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dee, glad I could inspire. I had previously worn these a lot but haven't worn them at all the past couple months.

    Angleine, Thanks. Tricking my cat the same way did not work the 2nd day. She's smarter than people make her out to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this! Those red pants look fabulous on you and I really like how sheer the cardigan is, even though you weren't aware of it.

    Ah, meetings. They are the bane of my existence. I'm sorry you have so many!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great Colleen. Honored to be an inspiration.

    https://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete