Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Green - April 6

All items purchased in 2009.
$5, $7.99, $20, $5 if I remember correctly

I have some love handles in these jeans and it is noticeable with this shirt. 
It was telecommuting day which is not leave the house day which is why my BodyMedia Fit is visible.

I have a love hate relationship with this scarf. It is so big. I have 2 other scarves from the same day. I feel like I have to fold them all up and double it over to make it look OK. If I don't, there is just too much scarf.  Yet I wanted to wear these scarves as a belt and then I wished they were a few inches longer to go around twice and knot nice.  
Poly wanted attention but I was working.
Poly found the cord and knocked it down
Poly was hugging Dave's foot.
Poly was trying to stop me from getting dressed except those jeans were from undressing.
CUTE!
Before bed I did use my exercise bike and then do an ab workout. It wasn't for as long as I would have liked. No exercise duration is ever as long as I would like. Ever since I went on 9/80 (9 months ago), I never get all my workouts in.

3 comments:

  1. That green is a great color on you.

    I wish I had your motivation to exercise. Any exercise is TOO long to me! :)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the scarf plus its from a good cause organization. I loved supporting relay for life in college. Scarves can pull an outfit together just like the ties I always wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam, It was a great cause. I do the relay for life yearly.

    ReplyDelete