Friday, April 15, 2011

Progress

I cleaned my craft room for an hour.  I set the timer on my phone and was going to stop after 30 minutes and move on to the next room but after 30 minutes, the room looked worse.  So I set the timer again for another 30 minutes.  When the timer went off the second time, I stopped. My desk could use some work but I'll move on to the next room. After all this room might not be important for house guests anyway. An air mattress may go on the floor in here or it may not. We have couches so they may sleep there. Also no matter what someone has to sleep on a couch.
The before picture may actually look nicer than the after picture. But what you can't see in the before picture is that stack of stuff on my desk in the after picture was actually on the floor behind the chair.

4 comments:

  1. look at you lady - great job! I envy your craft room - sooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggy. I try to organize the craft room and it ends up a big mess. I need a better method I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there were an IKEA around here, somewhere. Your shelves just reminded me of how we have nowhere to put stuff.

    Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Callie, Ikea is wonderful.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete