Tuesday, May 3, 2011

4.24 - Easter

I never even got dressed. I had a long to-do list but around 11am I started watching TV.  At 3 or so I realized I wasted my day and didn't do anything on my to-do list but instead of getting up, I figured I already wasted my day so I might as well waste the rest of it. 16 hours later I was done watching TV and went to sleep. I ate meals while watching TV. Poly hung out with me most of the day.
I sit on my chair too much. I left a butt print.

Dave was sitting in his chair and got up and Poly stole his seat.
This is what my foot looked like after the second callous remover.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Poly showed up to have fun on Easter while you were enjoying Colleen time. :) Who needs to get dressed on Sunday, anyway?

    Enter my Nanny Styles Contest!

    ReplyDelete