Monday, May 2, 2011

4.25

Pants: VS $44, 2009.  These pants are awful. They are stiff and look huge. They don't photograph well.  I have awesome VS pants and cool VS pants and I never know what I'm ordering. The descriptions aren't good enough on the website. Also all my VS pants are $36 inseam yet these had to be hemmed 1.5 inches.
Shirt and Cardigan: Kohl's - March 18, 2011 $25 and $12
Necklace: Kohl's, $16, 2009
This shirt has a size zipper but it is a little big and I don't need to unzip it. They didn't have a smaller size and since it is flowy I figured a larger size is OK.
I tried to take pictures with my legs apart like so many other style bloggers. They didn't turn out too bad. I mean the pants still look awful. These pants were freshly ironed and you can't tell at all.

I don't like these cardigans anymore. I didn't realize how bad they look unbuttoned. I need to see how they wash to find out if I'm really disappointed though.
Poly was cute before work. She didn't even bother my clothes.  I was tired and got to work a little later than normal.  I functioned surprisingly well at work for being so tired.
I stayed up too late.

Florals | Everybody, Everywear
I'm so behind on posting I linked this up with an outfit from a few weeks ago. Sorry.

4 comments:

  1. Hello dear! I really love the top you're wearing!! Just a suggestion: Try adding some more texture to what you're wearing by belting your top. Thick, thin, doesn't matter. Just give it a try and let me know.
    xx Sarah Ashley
    PS: Thank you for your lovely comment on TQM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cat! I don't think your pants look too big or wrinkled. They look like a perfect fit!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete