Saturday, May 14, 2011

5.2 - Cooked Dinner

I keep tricking my eyes with these nude pumps.
Shirt: Express
Blazer: Sears
Skirt: F21
Shoes: Aldo
Belt: Target
Necklace: Sears
Earrings: Target
Ring: Lia Sophia

My shoes cost more than the rest of my outfit put together.  This is one of my favorite shirts.  I wish the sleeves on the blazer were a little longer.
This morning I opened a box of pantyhose and put them on. Around 10AM I noticed a big runner in them.
I was going to run after work but somehow I got hacked into coming home and cooking. I did the cooking. I even did the stuff on the grill.  I wasn't too happy about that.  The fries were made in the oven according to the directions and then in the broiler for a few minutes and I turned them in order to get them crispy.  The chicken has Carolina's seasoning mix that my mom bought me from the place she bought her grill. The green beans were steamed from fresh with butter and pepper added.  The corn was steamfresh. As an FYI I ate 3/4 of my chicken but ate more veggies than were on my plate here.

2 comments:

  1. I could totally go for some grilled chicken and fries! Sorry you didn't get your run in! How's the IT band doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is getting better. I am working up to doing more things slowly and stretching more. I hope all goes well when I start running even more.

    ReplyDelete