Monday, May 30, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

01:26:49 AM - My camera is MIA and poly has been so cute. I had it here in this chair a few hours ago.
09:39:45 AM - You know it is a bad sign when I start looking in the fridge for my camera. I had it at 7:08PM and watched TV all night. Where could it be?
11:27:59 AM - @wrkngmomscloset I had no trouble a few hours ago.
02:55:02 PM - I just spent an hour going through clothes. thought I didn't like them but needed to try them on first before tossing...and I liked too many
06:13:00 PM - I was just taking pictures of myself going through clothes deciding what to keep and I'd switch up poses based on different fashion bloggers
07:44:11 PM - @wrkngmomscloset I figured everything is closed. That's why I didn't leave the house.
07:46:12 PM - @FatGirlvsWorld I am
11:45:15 PM - Got distracted reading my sewing books. Now I want to sew. But it is past my bedtime. Why didn't I get the desire to sew earlier in the day?
11:53:48 PM - @lisafilipek me too. And wind up getting in the mood to clean late at night.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment