Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6.12 - Pirate Game

Shirt: F21 (2010)
Jeans: Indi (January 2011)
Shoes: Kohl's (Summer 2010)

For my Style the Scavenged Seven (just chose that name now), the shirt and shoes was part of it. I never took a photo of all the things I chose, which is highly unlike me.
I slept at my parents and had to head home right away because Dave wanted to go to the afternoon game.  It was an extremely boring game. The first few innings only had 3 batters for each 3 outs.   I did eat ballpark food that is yummy. My pants did get too tight and my gut bulged over them.   Lunch #1 was nachos with cheese and french fries (Dave had a hot dog too). Then lunch #2 was the same exact thing. I was unable to finish the nachos on the 2nd round though.
After the game I took a long nap.  I also read. I didn't do too much. I did not exercise.
I stayed up late reading. Poly hung out with me while I read.

1 comment:

  1. Those heels are FABULOUS! They're so cute and look really comfy.

    ReplyDelete