Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

09:20:13 AM - @DaizyCh I never heard of either of those doubles
12:37:02 PM - watching a movie on lifetime. I'll be watching them all day. Kristen Bell is in this one. Too bad I missed the first 30 minutes.
01:20:33 PM - It's been an hour and Dave still can't get the internet jack working in his new office. He's going to be even madder at the neighbors now.
04:10:09 PM - @stinachristina before what? and where's the after?
08:21:43 PM - @DaizyCh He ended up getting it. Some port or something was not working. I wish I wasn't sick this weekend. Furniture in all the wrong rooms
08:21:57 PM - @DaizyCh How'd you fix it?
09:16:35 PM - @SydneyLiann you decided to go back to formspring again?

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment