Monday, June 27, 2011

Run - 2.56 mi (6/25) - Standard Loop

I was motivated to run after socializing with people who workout. I was especially motivated since some of those people were trainers.  Then I was extra motivated because I finished reading RUN! Before I ran I made plans to run with Christina on Sunday and I spent so long reading that I decided to keep my run to the basic loop.

I definitely started out great. I felt great. Then right around mile 2 I felt like I hit the wall. I started getting a side cramp. I did go running at 11 AM and I didn't eat or drink anything all day.  Still not too bad for a run around the block.  Last time I ran my first mile was 8:31 and my second was 9:40.  This was my quickest run yet.  I wish the local track wasn't closed for the summer. I need to do some intervals. I want to do some intervals.  I am not sure about the 2nd closest track. The entrance I always drive by is blocked off due to construction. The school has a 2nd entrance. I need to check it out to see if the track is open.

This was my first workout in 10 days. (I went on a few walks in there but didn't count that as exercise.)



No comments:

Post a Comment