Sunday, July 3, 2011

6.18 - Productive

My desk is so messy. Poly seems to love my messy desk.
Well I wore one of the shirts that I gave myself a month to wear or I'd have to get rid of it. Now I don't have to get rid of it.
Shirt: Charlotte Russe (2003)
Jeans: Express (~2007)
Shoes: Brooks (some online site) (2010)
Belt: Target (2010)

I had a to do list and started off my day being so productive. I had a lot to get done. I was actually pretty productive, but I also kept adding things to the list. I added more to it than I got done. All the productivity made me exhausted. Sometimes Poly got in my way. I was putting away the laundry and she kept going on my piles of clothes. I started new piles so it all looks like it's a mess. She sure was cute so I stopped putting it away. I was exhausted so I took a little nap. I set my alarm for 40 minutes. Apparently I turned it off and went back to sleep for a few hours. I thought I reset the timer but I never hit start.  Well that nap was enough to ruin the day.
I saw Poly on the step stool. She only goes on things and looks up when she has her eye on a bug. Well sure enough there was one.  I attempted to take care of it but it got away. Then I watched it. Dave saw me watching, so he decided not to look up and exit the room. He does not like bugs.  I was able to get it the second time. It was a pretty big bug but I don't know what kind.  So who kills the bugs in your family?  Growing up my dad used to do it but now I have to. Also now I have to stand on chairs or step stools to get at bugs and my dad was so tall he could just reach. I miss the days when I didn't have to handle it.
Well because I napped, I wasn't tired at the end of the night. I read for quite some time. Poly joined me. She made it difficult to hold my book though. I suffered so she could be comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment