Friday, July 1, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

07:52:20 AM - @ADayinLifeToo is my July Spotlight: http://bit.ly/jytSgT I even threw in a few questions about running.
11:37:09 AM - Outfit today = 11 year old shirt, 4 year old button-down shirt, 6 year old pants, and ~3 month old shoes.
04:22:53 PM - I left half my hoagie at work in the fridge. Sadness
04:33:40 PM - @mikecherepko also every Friday they throw away everything in the fridges even lunch boxes people left in them.
06:49:02 PM - >50%RT @FashionMomma22: What percentage of time does the working mom take off when their child is sick, if they are married to a working...
06:52:57 PM - That has happened to me RT @FatGirlvsWorld: Holy crap! i went to work without my @bodymediafit on! at least i can edit off body activities.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment