Friday, August 5, 2011

7.20


Skirt: Loft
Shirt: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear - Sherri
Necklace: Work - My 5 year gift
Belt: Target
I was walking to my car and saw some geese walking.  I didn't workout.  I had to go in to work because my organization was being audited. I didn't get to telecommute. Being audited takes a lot of my day up. I have to pull data and explain it all. No findings which is good, but it just took forever to provide all that was asked for.
I had to finish planning for the Stampin' Up party after work on Thursday the 21st.  I actually had more prepped before the day before than I have in a long time.

I had Dave take some pictures of the guys outside while I was at work. I wanted a sneak peek but then he didn't send them to me so I didn't see them until after I got home. (I had another post with the final reveal.)

2 comments:

  1. If my mammal were reading this, I bet she would say something about that belt being "sharp."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like that. Maybe she should start reading it :)

    ReplyDelete