Saturday, August 6, 2011

7.22 - Park Ranger Chic

Shirt and Skirt: NY&Co
Shoe: Famous Footwear - Sherri
Necklace: Kohl's

It was so hot outside that as soon as I got out there to take my daily picture the lens fogged up.  Then I had to take them inside.  After I was ready to go I saw a necklace on the table and it seemed like it matched so I put it on.
I thought my outfit was not just park ranger but park ranger chic because I wore a skirt this time.  Then later Dave said I looked like park ranger hooker. I wonder what coworkers thought.

I had to go to work on my day off because of the audit.  I got home around 4:30. Seconds after getting home, the power went out. The neighbors got home a second after me. We both got in our garages but then the power went out before we got to close the garage doors. Talk about timing. Well it was 99 degrees out and felt like 105 so we weren't staying home.  I was already hungry for dinner. Dave was not because we had a late lunch.  We headed to Home Depot and then to the mall.  Dave bought a new macbook air (13" that just came out) so then I got his old 11" macbook air.
We also went to California Pizza for Dinner. It was very good. I kept reaching across the table and getting a bite of Dave's. He took a piece of my pizza too.  Then we headed to Lowe's.  We killed even more time because our neighbor told us the power was still out. We stopped at Sonic to get ice cream.  We got home shortly after the power went out. It was out a bit over 3 hours. 
Here's what the stepping stones look like and a little of the hillside.

No comments:

Post a Comment