Wednesday, August 3, 2011

7.30

Jeans: Indi, Tank: Express, Shoes: Kohl's, Necklace: made by me 15 years ago.


I found the necklace in the basement when I was cleaning. I found a little container with some home made jewelry and a few other things and just happened to put it on.
Failed Jumping Attempts

I planned to wake up and run. I did not. I did eventually lift weights. I got a lot done though, but did not get my long run in.   I made Dave lift weights with me. After that, we spent an hour going through some boxes and organizing a little.  My parents then visited.  We watched my wedding video. It was the first time my parents have ever seen it. It was a bit long. We can't edit the video. It is the wrong format. I need to figure out what we can do. I'd like to create a 10 minute version that just has a few things + the toasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment