Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8.13 - Weight Vest

I forgot to mention that on August 13 (or well after midnight but on August 14), we tried on Callie's weight vest.  That thing is rough to wear around. I really did think of getting one when Callie got hers. I thought they'd be fun to train in and make me a lot better.  Timmy thought a very similar thing too.

I'm thinking about getting a weight vest all over again. I just would be too afraid to wear it in public so then I wouldn't use it so then I guess I shouldn't get it. It sure would help improve my training and make races easier. I wonder if real people actually train with them. I guess they make them so people have to use them.

The top left picture has Reef. Apollo is resting his head on my lap in the picture below it.

No comments:

Post a Comment