Tuesday, August 30, 2011


Skirt and shirt: Express
Cardigan: NY&Co
Shoes: Connie from Famous Footwear
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Lia Sophia

It has been freezing at work so I decided to just wear a long sleeve sweater even though it is hot outside. If I wear short sleeves, I just end up putting on my desk sweater all day so then it hides half my outfit and looks like I wear the same clothes everyday. The only problem with this was that it was hot when walking between the buildings.

I slept in a bit today. I did not set 6 alarms but only 2 today. It allowed me to actually fall back to sleep and enjoy the sleep a little more.  I woke up and Poly was sleeping on Dave's pants. She was hugging the hanger too. I actually woke up to run downstairs to carry a hamper upstairs and then I still went back to sleep.  I woke up sore from Body Pump yesterday. I took a month off lifting and I can tell.

I worked just like always. I finally had lunch with Jen. We seem to only get to have lunch together once a week if that anymore. So we made the most of it and had lunch together for an hour.

I wore long sleeves to work since it has been freezing.  In the afternoon I had to wrap my spare sweater around my legs. Good thing I didn't need to wear that and I could use it as a blanket. One of these days I'll remember to take one of my extra fleece blankets to work. It's not even winter yet. I can't even imagine what it will be like when the heat doesn't work well in my corner.

Around 5pm we started talked about the temperature and I heard the lady who shares a cube wall with me tell the cleaning guy that she threatens to break people's fingers if they try to adjust the temperature on the thermostat. The thermostat is closest to her cube but it is for 5 or so rows so I don't see how she thinks she owns it. Also when all of us but her are cold, why does she get a say. She commented to the cleaning guy that we can just put on more layers. I think in the summer we shouldn't have to wear 3 layers and still end up cold. Ugh.
When I got home from work, Poly didn't even get up to greet me. She just stayed chilling on my suitcase that I still have yet to finish unpacking and putting everything away.
I had leftover pulled pork from Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was yummy.  Dave had leftover pizza. Then we watched a new TV show and I fell asleep for a half hour sitting on the couch. Dave fell asleep too.

I almost went to sleep at 8 but instead decided I really needed to get my pictures from my Colorado trip onto my desktop. Currently they were on 2 different laptops. Having them in different places made it hard to blog about them.

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when people have the AC turned that cold. It wastes money.

    That shade of red is gorgeous on you and I love that you belted it!