Saturday, August 20, 2011

8.4

Poly was peeping me take my daily picture from our second floor. It scares me when she stands like that, but it especially scared me when I was down below.
Outfit 1 (Above): For work
Outfit 2: For Pirate game. Cardigan removed.
Shirt and Cardigan: Kohl's
Skirt: Athleta
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Poly was still peeping when I got back inside.  
I was busy at work. I had to hurry because I had to leave early to go to the NA-YGN tailgate and Pirate game.  I left a little after 3:30 to go to Costco and buy ice. Man was it hot outside.  I almost made it to the tailgate at 4:35 but made a wrong turn and had to loop way around and find my way to where I had to go. I hate driving.   Since my table and stuff were being used for the tailgate, I didn't end up going into the game until the 5th inning or so. As I was walking in was the inning that the Pirates scored 6 runs. I missed them all though
I was still so hot when I got home that I slept in shorts. I never sleep in shorts. I opened my closet door for something and Poly found a bag and had to go hide on it. I caught her peeping though.

No comments:

Post a Comment