Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8.9 - blah outfit

Shirt, cardigan, and pants: Express.  Necklace: Lia Sophia, Earrings: Target, Shoes: Famous Footwear

I've been wearing skirts a lot lately so I went to wear pants. I tried to put on my gray pants but they are too tight. So then I took out these black pants that I have in 3 sizes. These of course are the biggest.

I randomly picked earrings this morning out of my jewelry box and then they coordinated with my necklace.

I went running before work. My face is still red from the run.  My hair is still wet too.  My hair is getting to the length where I think it is too long and I can't handle much.
Dave and I went to Jersey Mike's for lunch. We each got our own Giant Super Sub.  There was a little bit too much lettuce on them.  This is our extra! I got a Giant so that I would have extra to eat at lunch the next day.  We normally go out to lunch the last day of the week but for some reason we went out on a Tuesday. I enjoy going out earlier in the week so that I can have leftovers for later in the week.
I got my first laser hair removal treatment. I hope it is all people say it is. Underarms and bikini.  We shall see eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment