Monday, August 8, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

12:12:40 AM - I'm purely exhausted. I also remember I brought work home to do but at this point I can't even remember what it was & I know I didn't do it.
07:07:47 AM - Been hitting snooze a long time. And poly isn't even to blame
08:36:26 AM - @mikecherepko I only gained 1 lb after our weekend of ending.
11:43:45 AM - @reedaboutme hahaha. Hills are the worst dehydration is a close second. Glad the awfulness of the run made you think of me.
10:35:34 PM - I have to wake up super early. I should go pick out my clothes now.
10:36:43 PM - @BodyMediaFIT I'm behind on tweets. What is this about drawing another armband?
10:38:18 PM - RT @BodyMediaFIT: Fiber helps you fight fat and stay healthy. Wheat bran cereal is loaded with fiber. Try this 4 a jump-start this AM.
10:43:19 PM - This is better than my similar post. RT @BodyMediaFIT: 25 ways to cut 500 calories a day! Great @Yahoo article! http://tinyurl.com/3mlzw5g
10:44:12 PM - @BodyMediaFIT Posting a list at work helps too. Or even posting a workout schedule. Far too often I just want to go directly home after work

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment