Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Photo of the Day: Christmas 1991

Growing up we always lined up according to age/height for a photo. My gram made us do it. We always hated it. Now I'm so glad to have them. We kind of stopped doing it when we got older and the age and height didn't end up in the same order. I messed it all up. 

Usually the tallest was on the left but this time the tallest is on the right... I wonder why. 

This was taken Christmas 1991.  I was in 2nd grade. 
Therefore the grades were K, 1, 2, 4, 5 for us all. 
To test my math and memory that would mean I was 8.
Timmy (5), Jared (7), me (8), Mike (9), Jason (11)
I wonder if I got that right. Mike and Timmy had birthdays the week after Christmas. 

How about my pants? I also had on boots but it is hard to tell. I remember those boots. They were size 5 which is the largest girls size shoe you could get (maybe still can get?) and it was the last time I bought shoes in the girls department. 

No comments:

Post a Comment