I sat for what wasn't long at all and then Timmy joined me. He couldn't go up any more either. Then we had fun taking pictures. We went down the mountain slowly and it was so very nice. We got to take picture of the weather on other mountains.
I did end up looking at the blisters on my foot and seeing how bad off they are. Having blisters on my feet also sucked. I couldn't bend my feet at the ball or it hurt. I couldn't push off with my toes. It was rough.
- All in all it was a good mountain adventure even though none of us made it the whole way to the top.
- I really wish I wasn't afraid of heights.
- I wish it wasn't chilly when we left in the morning or that I was used to the temperature swing so I would not have worn pants
- I got some awesome pictures from the mountain even if I didn't get pictures from the tip top
- I have a picasa album that has some but not all of the pictures from the day.
- My calves hurt when I woke up from climbing the dunes so that probably made the climb of Mount Elbert even harder.
- Mosquitos bit me like crazy on this trip. Even through 2 layers of clothes.