Tuesday, August 30, 2011

8.27 - Steeler Game

I don't have a Steeler Jersey. I also had to dress for the weather and wear something I could wear at a picnic first.

Shirt: Loft
Shorts: Kohl's
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Sears
(2nd necklace that I swapped into at the game was also from Sears)
I ran in the morning and then Poly cuddled with me even before I showered.  She likes me.
I updated my weight graph and continued to be productive.
Then I had to mow. Look at the weeds and grass in the back yard. Some weeds were taller than my knees.
Poly was trying to help us get ready to go.  We went to Sarah and Dave's picnic for 2 hours and then headed to the game. We thought we'd be getting there really early but it wasn't even that early.  We got our food before the game started.  So Heinz Field doesn't accept credit at the food stands but PNC park does. How weird.
The nachos and fries were more expensive than at PNC Park but you got a lot more nachos.  I was still hungry after my first fries/nacho helping so later I had Dave get me more food. I told him to surprise me and he got me more nachos.  The game was pretty interesting. I got cold in what I wore during the second half so I used my Terrible Towel as a little blanket. Too bad I go to games so infrequently that I forget my tips about attire.  We stayed until the end of the game and then walked the 15 minutes back to our car. Traffic wasn't bad to get on 279 so it was all good. I was so exhausted when I got home and I went straight to bed.   I did have a busy day.  Dave wasn't too happy with me that I made him go to a picnic. Oh well. Last year I went to Sarah and Dave's picnic and stayed until midnight so I was a little disappointed about only being able to stay a little bit this year. I need to have a picnic but I fear it will suck and that I'll pick a bad day that nobody can come to anyway.  Maybe I'll have a picnic my birthday weekend.
example of where not to stand for a daily picture

2 comments: