Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Running

I feel like I have been doing a pretty good job running lately. I did have a week with 0 but I was on vacation.  I just need to keep this up. It has helped to run consistently at least 3 times a week. I just need to get some intervals in. I haven't been doing that but want to start.

Too bad I never updated my data last year after the week of September 12. I know once October hit, I didn't run at all for a month (or maybe 1 time) since my knee bothered me. Then I ran a total of 8.1 miles before Thanksgiving and then ran a 5k.  Then over the holidays I ran a few miles here or there but not much.  If I can keep it up, I can run more miles this year than last year.

Do you keep track of your running data? Can you share with me how you do it?

(Note current week isn't done and there will be 2 more runs this week if all goes as planned.)

3 comments:

  1. My husband has one of those Nike watches that has a data SD type thing that we plug into the computer and use to upload to Nike's running site. It works pretty well for us. We're still pretty new to running all things considered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Nike+ but it didn't log as much as I wanted. I guess for 20 bucks it was good.

    Glad you both run. I wish my husband ran with me.

    How much running do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! Between your insanely demanding job, ootd photos, eating, scrap poking, spending time with husband, and sleep, HOW do you find time to run THIS much!?!

    ReplyDelete