Sunday, October 16, 2011

10.13 - Pink and Blue again

The pink in the necklace and the pink shoes were much more similar color in person than in these pictures.

Necklace: Sears
Cami and shirt: Express
Skirt: F21
Shoes: Zappos
Poly tried to sabotage me and get me to not go to work. Even after I kicked her off of me she was so cute beside me. Then when I picked out my clothes, she went right on top of them. I moved her and took my skirt to put on and before I could grab the shirt she was back on it.

I took veggies and dip into work for Nick to congratulate him on something work related.  We had that instead of cake. It was good stuff.  Then I was off to a meeting.  After my meeting, I had more veggies. Then I went to another meet.  It was an all day thing and we only broke for lunch.
For lunch, Dave and I went to BRGR. I got sliders this time. I liked it much better than the regular burger I got last time.

After lunch, it was back to the meeting until about 4.
Then around 5 I went to the gym. I ran a little, then did the elliptical, then worked on some assisted pull-ups.  Once I got home, I watched TV almost all evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment