Thursday, October 6, 2011

10.2

Sweater: NY&Co
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

I didn't get dressed until I went out to dinner.
For Breast Cancer Awareness, I wore my pink necklace when I got dressed for real.  I wore my pink striped athletic capris when I ran.
I woke up and did some stuff on the computer. I wanted to run but it was too rainy and the weather said in a few hours it would stop raining.  The weather lied. I ate cake for breakfast. Then I went out for a run. I drove to North Park and left then went to the gym and ran on the treadmill. This was all during the Steeler game. I did an ab workout while I was there too.  Then I got home, typed a tiny bit of data, showered, and headed to dinner to meet Felix. He's down from Windsor, CT for work. Dave could go with us but he didn't want to. (Then he claims I ditch him for meals)
Then after I got home, I had more cake, and watched TV.

Actually running didn't take up too much time but getting dressed for an outside cold run then driving somewhere then driving somewhere else then driving home made it out like the run basically took all day. I need to mentally prepare myself for not doing morning runs and running in the warmest part of the day coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment